Frieda Kelly: My life with the Beatles
“He replied, ‘I nearly crashed my bloody car when I realized it was you who was talking. That’s got to be our Frieda in the office.
You’re talking about going to John Lennon’s house! What the hell is Richard’s secretary doing on Radio 4?’”
Kelly had worked at the solicitor’s office for 17 years before almost any of them had a clue about her past.
“I was extremely lucky, I was in the right place at the right time, I lived where they lived and I happened to know them. And I actually got paid for it.
“I am so glad I was a teenager in the 1960s because we had a ball! The world opened for us. I just loved that era.”
Rain, A Tribute to The Beatles on Broadway, is playing at the Neil Simon Theatre, 250 West 52nd Street, New York. Visit www.raintribute.com.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas