Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi’s Beverly Hills apartment on the market for $899,000
Couple recently purchased a new mansion in Montecito, California
The power couple, who recently purchased a new mansion in Montecito, California, for $26.5 million, have just put the modestly-decorated penthouse on the market, which was reportedly likely to only have ever been used by family members or personal staff.
The corner penthouse, described as a spacious light-filled unit, is located in the Somerset building, surrounded by lots of trees, and has views of the mountains, according to real estate site Trulia.com.
The large two-bedroom home boasts a dramatic entry gallery with wood floors, open dining area, living room and separate laundry room.
Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and the building has a list of luxury services including a doorman, valet parking, security, gym, pool, spa, sauna and clubroom.
The sale comes just weeks after the comedian splashed out on the six-bedroom, six-bathroom estate in Montecito, Santa Barbara County, with her 'Arrested Development' star wife of five years.
The mansion is the latest addition to talk show host Ellen's property portfolio, which also includes several other homes around Los Angeles.
Ellen, 55, recently had a scare when one of her properties, a farm in the Camarillo area of California, was threatened by a blaze. She later praised fire fighters for acting quickly to prevent any harm.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas