‘Duck Dynasty's’ Mountain Man to host world's shortest St. Patrick's Day parade
Organizers gearing up for the World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 17
Mountain Man from the hit reality show “Duck Dynasty” is set to host the 11th annual World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 17 in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
Tim Guraedy, the man known for his monotone voice on A&E’s reality show has been named the official starter for the St. Patrick’s Day celebrations.
“We thought it would be a nice touch to have a guy be the official starter who talks so slowly that the parade could be over by the time he tells the crowd his name,” Steve Arrison, CEO of Visit Hot Springs, said in a press release. “Mountain Man fits the bill perfectly.”
Actor and director Jim Belushi will serve as the parade’s grand marshal.
According to Hot Springs Daily the famous parade is the 98-foot length of Bridge Street, which is the world’s shortest everyday-use street.
The first ever First Annual World’s Shortest St. Patrick’s Day Parade was held on March 17, 2004. Last year former celebrity Grand Marshals, John Corbett and Bo Derek returned to Hot Springs for the tenth parade.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm