Drop Kick Murphy’s join Kanye West for ‘Call of Duty XP’ convention line up – VIDEO
Irish punk band set for Friday night musical debut
The Drop Kick Murphys will join Kanye West in the musical line up for the Call of Duty XP Convention in September. The Boston punk-rock band will be delivering Friday night entertainment during the popular games convention in LA. Kanye West is scheduled to perform on Saturday September 3.
The Boss Dropkicks Boston - Dropkick Murphys
The Dropkick Murphys: Alive and thriving!
Dropkick Murphys help Seth Westcott take Olympic gold
The seven piece Irish- American band has been on the go for 14 years and maintains a loyal fan base throughout the U.S. Their song “I’m shipping to Boston” was featured in the soundtrack of Scorsese’ academy award winning “The Departed”.
The convention organized by Activoson, will feature a first look at the multi-player of ‘Modern Warfare 3’ and full details on Call of Duty Elite, as well as the $1 Million tournament.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...