Derek Jetter’s better half Minka Kelly set to star in Broadway show
Minka Kelly, Derek Jetter's well-known partner, will make her official stage debut in New York next week.
Kelly will join 90210 breakout star AnnaLynne McCord in already smash hit off-Broadway production of Love, Loss, and What I Wore.
The play is based on the bestselling novel by Illene Beckerman, and was adapted for the stage by sisters Nora and Delia Ephron.
Kelly is best known for her role as Lyla Garrity on the hit NBC drama Friday Night Lights.
The actress was also recently cast as one of the lead characters in ABC's highly anticipated remake of the 1970's camp fest Charlie's Angels.
Love, Loss, and What I Wore has broken a number of box office records since it stepped out last October.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas