Denis Leary talks ‘Rescue Me’
The ever popular fireman drama “Rescue Me” debuted on FX on Tuesday night and millions of fans tuned in to see just what was in store for Denis Leary and cast.
“Rescue Me” is heading into its sixth season and each year generates more and more fans.
Leary, who plays character Tommy Gavin, spoke about this years season and how the whole thing will come to an end next year.
Leary said, “The story of the last two seasons is do they have enough [guts] to keep at it? Especially in Tommy’s case – he’s old enough that he can take the money and run, and the 10th anniversary becomes that opportunity.”
It has been reported in the past that the finale will air around the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks where so many hundreds of firemen lost thier lives in the terrorist attack.
“Rescue Me” touched on 9/11 throughout the series.
The final three episodes of season nine have already been shot and will revolve around parades and memorial services for the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
“We always felt that, if we made it that far, the 10th anniversary of 9/11 would be a stopping point,” said Leary.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm