Daniel O’Donnell a huge hit on North American tour
Crooner still packs the fans in stateside
Famous Irish singer Daniel O’Donnell is in the midst of a U.S tour and, if the latest photos are anything to go by, he looks in great form.
O’Donnell, 47, has done about 10 special shows on PBS and recorded almost 40 albums. He is hugely popular in Ireland and his shows are always sold-out both in America and Ireland.
Rumors were flying around that O’Donnell might have got a touch of the swine flu that was flying around Donegal last week that promoted the closures of a school in the Gaeltacht, but Daniel fans can rest assured that the man with the golden voice is in rude health.
O’Donnell has been touring the States since the start of August and will take the stage at the Savage Hall at the University of Toledo tonight.
The tour has seen him visit Montreal, Wallingford, Albany, Reading and Pittsburgh to date, and he will play at Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Sioux Falls Winnipeg, Saskatoon and Edmonton after tonight's gig.
The first photo on the right show a high-kicking Daniel very much in the groove, so fans can look forward to the legend doing his thing with Mary Duff on the latest trip around North America.
Tour promoter Mark Flemming told the Donegal Democrat that the singer is having a great summer.
"The American audience just loves Daniel. He’s personable with them, a great singer and his attention to detail is just unbelievable. His fans just love him-it’s phenomenal to watch."
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas