Crazed stalker pursues 'X Factor' judge Louis Walsh
Irish music mogul Louis Walsh is being pursued by a crazed stalker who has made his life hell.
The Westlife manager and ‘X factor’ judge is demanding extra security against the woman who waits outside his plush hotel for him in London every night when he is in the city.
"At the start I thought it was just a bit of fun but now it's genuinely scaring me," the TV star told the Sunday Independent.
"Every time I step outside the door, she's there. She jumps on me, every time. Three, four nights a week and there's nothing I can do that will make her go away.
"She doesn't say anything, she just grabs on to me and holds on for dear life until she usually has to be pulled off.
"It's all well and good if I'm out with friends at the time, or with the X-Factor staff, but she knows my every move. So there's no getting away from her.
"She just seems to come out of nowhere. When I'm on my own, who knows what could happen? That's the part that worries me."
He says his fame has become a real hundrance as some people he meets casually try to cash in.
"Over the past couple of weeks, as the show takes off again, I've had people ringing up newspapers offering to sell ludicrous stories on the back of a picture they've grabbed with me in a nightclub," he said.
"I get dozens of pictures taken with fans every night and there are so many people out there who are looking to make a quick buck. It's scary.
"But I've gotten tip-offs from the papers about what they're up to and I've learned my lesson."
He added: "It's got to the stage now where I don't want to go out anymore. It's not worth it."
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm