Colin Farrell to host Dublin bash for 'Total Recall' co-stars - VIDEO
Hollywood stars expected to party with Farrell during Irish premiere
Dublin born actor Colin Farrell is planning to host a special bash for his “Total Recall” co-stars, when the movie premieres in the capital city later this month.
The 36-year-old is planning on pulling out all the stops to show Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale, a good time during the Irish premiere, at the Savoy Cinema in the city center.
A source told the Irish Sun newspaper: “Colin has been telling his co-stars all about home and is thrilled the premiere is in Dublin.
“He wants everything to be just right on the night and everyone to experience the hospitality his town is famed for.”
Biel and Beckinsale, the two female leads, alongside villain Bryan Cranston are expected to be brought to a secret location for the premiere's after party.
The movie insider told the newspaper: “It’s going to be one of the biggest nights for some time with all these stars in town.
“Colin really can’t wait to show Dublin off and is hoping some of the cast have time to do some tourist things.”
According to IMBD the movies is scheduled to open in Dublin on August 29.
During its opening weekend, the remake of the 1980s sci-fi flick took in $26 million at the US box office. The new release was eclipsed by Christopher Nolan’s Batman which earned $36.4 million in its third weekend, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Watch the Total Recall trailer below:
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- No Irish prosecution for man named as world’s...
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra