Colin Farrell could play himself in tell all true-life movie
Colin Farrell may feature in movie about ex-lovers life
Colin Farrell is set to feature in a revealing movie, based on the memoirs of one of his ex-girlfriends.
Emma Forrest, the once long-term girlfriend of the Dublin actor recently published her revealing memoirs and the movie rights have been bought by a British production company.
The English writer who battled with eating disorders, self harm and self- destructive behavior, dated Farrell for over a year.
Her recently published book, “Your Voice in My Head” charts Emma’s battle with her demons.
Forrest refers to her former lover as Gypsy Husband (GH) in her book. It centers around her hardship and path to recovery with her psychiatrist.
The pair met at a dinner in LA and soon began dating eachother.
"I am introduced to a man with long, flowing hair who is wearing a keffiyeh," Forrest says in the book.
"He looks like the world's campest terrorist, but he's actually a movie star with a storied reputation.
"In the candle-lit garden, we sit next to each other and talk, and he admits later that every single thing he tells me is intended to translate as, 'I'm not like you've heard I am'. It works."
"We just really, really enjoy each other. And we're good people together," she added.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...