Colin Farrell and Alijca in 'erotic pull' on 'Ondine' set
'There was a real erotic pull going on there,' says director Neil Jordan
Irish director Neil Jordan says he's not surprised that Colin Farrell and new lady love Alicja Bachleda-Curus are ready to welcome a new baby into their lives.
Jordan, who directed the love-struck pair in the new fantasy movie, "Ondine," says the on-screen chemistry between the pair was electric.
He says it was "inevitable" that Colin and Alicja would get together.
"There was a real erotic pull going on there," the director says.
"Ondine" stars Farrell as a fisherman who nets Alicja, thinking she's a mermaid and the two are now said to be head-over-heels for each other.
The couple have only been dating a few months since Farrell split from London journalist Emma Forrest earlier this year.
Both stars are expected to attend the premiere at the Toronto International film festival later this month.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Offensive NFL sign outside restaurant just...
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas