Cillian Murphy set to return to role as Scarecrow in ‘Dark Knight Rises’ - VIDEO
Rumors that Murphy will be in the third installment after being spotted on set
The Hollywood News website speculates that after accounts of Irish actor Cillian Murphy being seen on set, he will be resurrecting his role of Dr. Jonathan Crane / Scarecrow for Christopher Nolan’s third Batman installment ‘Dark Knight Rises.’
Murphy appeared in the initial Batman installment and had a brief cameo in the second. It hasn’t been reported yet how large Scarecrow’s role will be in the upcoming third one, if it appears at all. “While several movie websites have confirmed Cillian was on set, it has not officially been confirmed that he will appear in the movie,” says contactmusic.com.
Inception star Cillian Murphy set to tread the boards in NYC with Misterman
Christopher Nolan won’t reveal any secrets of Dark Knights Rises script
More questions arise over Anne Hathaway’s Catwoman costume for The Dark Knight Rises
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, also set to star in the film, speaks of director’s Christopher Nolan’s method of releasing information about his film: “"Every little bit on information he lets out, he does it at the proper time. Far be it for me to pre-empt the rhythm of this. I love that people are excited about it. I guarantee, as an audience member, one will have the best experience if one just trusts him."
‘The Dark Knight Rises’ is set to hit theaters next summer on July 20th. Preview the sure to be summer hit below:
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...