Carey Mulligan named as ‘Best Dressed Woman of the Year’
Carey Mulligan has been named as the Best Dressed Woman of the Year by Harper's Bazaar Dressed list.
Designer Erdem Moraloglu said: "She's so 60s French New Wave - like a Godard starlet - but totally modern."
Speaking about her own style in the past, the 25-year-old admitted that her stylist did most of the work when it came to her wardrobe selection. She said: "I don't really care that much about fashion, I just have a brilliant stylist who dresses me, and in my own life, I'm pretty simple. So that side of things has been wearing."
Harper's Bazaar's Best Dressed Woman of 2010 list:
1. Carey Mulligan
2. Victoria Beckham
3. Yasmin Le Bon
4. Alexa Chung
5. Florence Welch
6. Kristin Scott Thomas
7. Tilda Swinton
8. Natalia Vodianova
9. Natalie Massenet
10. Samantha Cameron
11. Gwyneth Paltrow
12. Andrea Dellal
13. Kate Moss
14. Bianca Jagger
15. Stella McCartney
16. Sienna Miller
17. Sam Taylor-Wood
18. Charlotte Dellal
19. Shingai Shoniwa
20. Coco Sumner
- Michelle Obama and daughters trace their...
- Former church spokesman criticised for using...
- President Obama’s visit to North comes at...
- Sinn Fein deputy leader speaks out against...
- Daily Mail unloads on 'drunken young' Paddys...
- Body of Irish immigrant tossed in medical...
- Irish kids receive almost $700 in Holy Communio
- Shock as Irish priest praises Prime Minister’s.
- North’s Minister for Finance accuses Republic...
- The Irish are known for being friendly to...