Carey Mulligan named as ‘Best Dressed Woman of the Year’
Carey Mulligan has been named as the Best Dressed Woman of the Year by Harper's Bazaar Dressed list.
The British actress who has confessed she isn’t normally a slave to fashion, bet celebrity fashion icons such as Victoria Beckham, Alexa Chung and Kate Moss to the top of the poll.
Designer Erdem Moraloglu said: "She's so 60s French New Wave - like a Godard starlet - but totally modern."
Speaking about her own style in the past, the 25-year-old admitted that her stylist did most of the work when it came to her wardrobe selection. She said: "I don't really care that much about fashion, I just have a brilliant stylist who dresses me, and in my own life, I'm pretty simple. So that side of things has been wearing."
Harper's Bazaar's Best Dressed Woman of 2010 list:
1. Carey Mulligan
2. Victoria Beckham
3. Yasmin Le Bon
4. Alexa Chung
5. Florence Welch
6. Kristin Scott Thomas
7. Tilda Swinton
8. Natalia Vodianova
9. Natalie Massenet
10. Samantha Cameron
11. Gwyneth Paltrow
12. Andrea Dellal
13. Kate Moss
14. Bianca Jagger
15. Stella McCartney
16. Sienna Miller
17. Sam Taylor-Wood
18. Charlotte Dellal
19. Shingai Shoniwa
20. Coco Sumner
- Megyn Kelly says Santa and Jesus are white,...
- Irish outrage over NY Times pigeon-eating...
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- The New York Times questions Ireland’s highly-p
- Engaged couple fired by Catholic school for...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Spanish judge slams Ryanair’s sexist air...
- How the Irish celebrate Christmas has changed...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Bah! Humbug! The ten worst things about Christm