Bradley Cooper rumored to play Scarlet Speedster in ‘The Flash’
Screenwriters working on “The Flash” are expected to have their latest draft of the movie handed in before Christmas.
“Green Lantern” writers Marc Guggenheim, Greg Berlanti and Michael Green have been working around the clock to finish off the latest draft.
The screenwriters are also said to have a script for “Green Lantern 2” ready about the same time.
Moviehole is reporting that Bradley Cooper is being considered as the “favorite to wiggle his way” into the role of the Scarlet Speedster.
Cooper was also mentioned as one of the final three candidates to play Hal Jordan in "Green Lantern" alongside Justin Timberlake and eventual winner Ryan Reynolds.
No director has been assigned to the project but Deadline is reporting that Berlanti, someone rumored for the job, is not the person for it.
"He won't want to direct it because he kinda wants to do something in between size-wise first before attempting something that large," an inside source tells Deadline.
"If Warner Bros does like the script and wants him to direct it... But that's a lot of ifs. And all of it is moot if they don't dig the script. 'Green Lantern' wasn't real until the studio liked the draft."
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.