Boyzone stars break down as Stephen Gately sings from beyond the grave
Late singer to appear on new Boyzone album
The surviving members of Boyzone broke down in the studio recently when they heard the voice of the late Stephen Gately.
The band were working on their new album and became emotional when they heard Gately's voice over the studio speakers.
Gately had already recorded the lead vocals for a song called, "I Gave It All Away."
"It's as if he knew he wouldn't be here," said an insider.
Fellow band member Mikey Graham said the song - and Gately's vocals - were amazing.
"The new song is amazing. Stephen does one of the best vocals ever on it. We really struggled though when we heard his voice again," he said.
"I love this album so much. All going well it should be out March 8. The single is released one week beforehand but radio should be playing it by January 8 or so."
Lead singer Ronan Keating says Gately will appear on three tracks on the new album.
"Stephen is on three of the songs we'd already recorded," he said.
"It's a wonderful record; it's the best I heard him sing. "I think people are going to be quite excited about it. It's going to be big, please God, for Steo."
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...