Bono the busker as crowds flock to Dublin street to hear U2 star- VIDEO
U2 star joins Irish talent for Christmas busking in Dublin
Published Monday, December 26, 2011, 8:52 AM
Updated Monday, December 26, 2011, 10:58 AM
Photo by Google Images
He’s the most famous busker in the world and Bono is making a habit of it.
The U2 superstar could be found on Christmas Eve in Dublin’s Grafton Street singing his heart out along with Oscar-winning musician Glen Hansard, Mundy, Declan O'Rourke and Hothouse Flowers rocker Liam O'Maonlai.
Bono did the same thing last year which meant that crowds of people, warned in advance, were waiting for the superstar and his all-star entourage.
In fact, numbers got so high that police were forced to ask Bono and his band to move on as fears were expressed for crowd safety.
It was all in a good cause however, as all money collected was donated to charity.
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Irish footballer under investigation after...
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- Bill O'Reilly claims the Obama administration...
- British emigrant group calls on government...
- Delphi Lodge takes responsibility for turning...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Sex addiction on the rise says Dublin Clinic...
- 'You attack one Muslim, you attack all Muslims'