Bill Clinton reveals he turned down ‘Dancing with the Stars’
Former U.S. president says time restraints meant he had to refuse
Former U.S. president Bill Clinton has revealed that he rejected an offer to appear on Dancing with the Stars. Clinton (65) said scheduling conflicts meant that he couldn’t commit to the popular reality show.
“I told them I didn't have the time to train for it. You know you actually go out there and you train, you really work at it. So I had to pass. But I think it's a hoot,” he told the Rachael Ray show on Wednesday.
However he said his mother-in-law was very disappointed when he passed up the opportunity to appear on the show!
'Dancing With The Star’s’ Tristan MacManus has ladies all a Twitter - VIDEO & PHOTOS
“And I have a 92-year-old mother-in-law who watches it religiously and she knows much more about popular culture than Hillary and I do,” he said.
“She even knows more than her granddaughter, Chelsea, knows about popular culture. She thinks I would be really cool if I made it, but I had to pass,” he said.
Clinton admitted he is a fan of the show and said Hillary and himself are considering taking ballroom dancing classes in the future.
“Just last night, Hillary said to me "You know, when I'm not Secretary of State anymore, we should go take dancing lessons," he told Rachel Ray. "So we'll start with the tango.”
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...