Pierce Brosnan beats Robert Pattinson in a battle of the heartthrobs
An RPatz-Irish 007 showdown
He’s now married to Keely Shaye Smith, who recently came under fire for her weight, but Brosnan came to her defense, stating: “I love my wife’s curves!”
Brosnan and Smith recently visited the White House to discuss the worldwide preservation of whales, and have donated thousands of dollars to various environmental causes.
Pattinson may be a stand-up guy who admirable values, but he has yet to show much for it. To give him credit, he did pucker up for charity, offering a kiss at an auction benefiting the American Foundation for AIDS Research at this year’s Cannes Film Festival. But that about sums it up.
Perhaps the young RPatz can tap into his charitable side by learning from his older, wiser “Remember Me” co-star.
OVERALL WINNER: PIERCE BROSNAN
So Irish actor Pierce Brosnan comes out the winner with 4-2.
With a little more acting training and perhaps a hair wash, Pattinson just might be able to take the title from his Irish co-star in years to come.
But for now, our Irish 007 is the reigning IrishCentral heartthrob.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Hollywood star Gabriel Byrne brands new Pope...