Ashton Kutcher overtakes Charlie Sheen's as the highest paid TV actor
Alec Baldwin and Patrick Dempsey also feature on Forbes' Highest Paid TV Actor list
The 34-year-old star knocked his rival off the top spot on Forbes' Highest Paid TV Actor list and is estimated to have banked $24 million for his role on 'Two And a Half Men' since replacing him on the sitcom.
Charlie failed to make the top 10, despite topping the list last year with $40 million.
Forbes magazine said: "Kutcher took over for Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men' and quickly became one of the highest-paid men on television. Ratings have slipped a bit but the show is still a bona fide hit for CBS.
"In addition to acting, Kutcher is an active Silicon Valley investor. He got in early on Skype, Spotify and Airbnb which is now worth $1 billion."
Charlie was fired from the sitcom following a highly-publicised meltdown, but 'Two and a Half Men' ratings have stayed high with 12.4 million viewers per episode.
Ashton's co-star Jon Cryer came in at number 7, while Ray Romano, Mark Harmon, Patrick Dempsey and Hugh Laurie all made the cut for the second year in a row.
Steve Carrell, who came third last year with $15 million in earnings, has also dropped off the list since leaving NBC sitcom 'The Office' in 2011.
The Forbes list is also devoid of reality stars, unlike its female counterpart which features Kim and Khloe Kardashian at number 2 and 5 respectively.
Forbes' Highest Paid TV Actor full list:
1. Ashton Kutcher, $24 million
2. Hugh Laurie, $18 million
3. Ray Romano, $18 million
4. Alec Baldwin, $15 million
4. Mark Harmon, $15 million
6. Tim Allen, $14 million
7. Jon Cryer, $13 million
8. Patrick Dempsey, $12 million
9. Jim Parsons, $8 million
9. Johnny Galecki, $8 million
9. Jason Segel, $8 million
- Horse disemboweled and sliced open in horrific.
- Planned Parenthood support for Irish leader...
- Gay porn priest is appointed to new parish...
- Senator Schumer says Irish deserve a separate...
- Irish politician refuses to back down on...
- Irish footballer under investigation after...
- British emigrant group calls on government...
- Chilling testimony before congressional hearing
- Bill O'Reilly claims the Obama administration...
- Delphi Lodge takes responsibility for turning...