Ardal O'Hanlon leads “Irish Kings of Comedy” on United States tour
Irish comic’s tour will have Chicago, Kansas, San Francisco and Boston audiences rolling in the aisles
His talents have recently earned him recognition as the All Comedy Radio "Funniest Person in Kansas City" and was featured on the Today Show in their "Quest for the Best Comedian in America".
Back up stand up – David Studebaker
David Studebaker is the winner of two Bay Area wide stand up competitions, was a finalist in the others and is a regular at the legendary San Francisco Punch Line. His work beyond stand up includes "The Big Bris," a Remi-Award winning 20 minute short that's been screened at film festivals all over the country.
Back up stand up – Dave Rattigan
Dave Rattigan’s deadpan delivery and quick, dry wit has made him a favorite at clubs, corporate shows, colleges, theaters and fund-raising shows in Boston and New England.
Described as edgy enough to keep comedy fans engaged, but clean enough to work in front of corporate audiences, Rattigan has performed around the Northeast United States and in Ireland.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas