‘American Idol’ Siobhan Magnus reveals all on new solo track – VIDEO
Hopes record contract will stem from new single
Siobhan Magnus is set to release her debut original single "Beatrice Dream" this coming Sunday.
The “American Idol” star gave the press a preview of her first solo track which is due to be released on iTunes on Sunday.
Magnus hit the headlines last year after the Cape Cod resident became a sensation on the singing television show "American Idol."
The rock/pop song is being released independently on Magnus’ personal label. Snotface Records.
Three more tracks which have already been recorded will be unveiled throughout the year, her manager Tony Raine revealed.
Raine is hopeful the songs will help Magnus get national radio play and land a record contract.
We are looking to establish Siobhan as a national act," he said.
"A big goal of mine is to establish myself separately from that so I'm not always known as that girl from 'American Idol,'" she said.
The song title comes from the character “Beatrice” in William Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing."
“She is so strong-willed and fiery," Magnus said.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Bill O’Reilly slams Nelson Mandela as an...