‘30 Rock’ ends tonight - relive when Jack Donaghy scared Liz Lemon with an Irish curse
Slán, ‘30 Rock’!
After seven exciting seasons, NBC’s ‘30 Rock’ series is coming to an end on Thursday night.
On the show, Alec Baldwin plays Jack Donaghy, an Irish-American CEO. Throughout the series, we get to see snippets of his Irish-American attitude, further backed by his Irish mother Colleen, played by Elaine Stritch.
Now, as we prepare to say farewell to the critically acclaimed series, we leave you with this - one of Jack Donaghy’s finer “Irish” moments.
In the 2012 episode ‘St. Patrick’s Day,’ Liz (Tina Fey) and Jack (Alec Baldwin) have a bit of their typical banter about each of their perceptions of the Irish holiday.
“I think someone needs to learn a St. Patrick’s Day lesson,” says Donaghy to Lemon, in Irish, of course.
“What is that, a curse? Take it back, you witch!”
Check out the video below.
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas