Stephen Colbert can't contain excitement for arrival of royal baby
Human, unicorn or bobbin, who cares, it's a media frenzy
The Great Kate Wait is on and faux news pundit Stephen Colbert is on a royal baby vigil. According to The Wrap it's the biggest event of modern times, Colbert suggests.
Although the popular Irish American pundit has publicly railed against the tyranny of the British monarchy that ruled us and half the globe centuries ago, a royal baby is another story.
On Tuesday Colbert could barely disguise his glee as he awaits whatever the Duchess brings forth: boy, girl, unicorn, hobbit or who knows?
'Kate the Great is three days late, I just can't wait for her to dilate,' Colbert put it.
'When will the heir to the crown, begin to crown?' Colbert added for theatrical effect. At this rate we can't wait for the royal birth just to hear what he has to say.
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Virginia governor slammed by doctor over...
- Irish drugs mule to escape full trial and...
- Top Christmas Irish ads that will be bring...
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm