Domhnall Gleeson cast with Zooey Deschanel in new Richard Curtis flick
“Harry Potter” star set to star in dramedy helmed by “Love Actually” director
Irish actor Domhnall Gleeson and “New Girl” singing actor Zooey Deschanel are in talks to star in a low-budget dramedy called “About Time”.
The movie, by Working Title Films is set to be directed by “Love actually” helmer
Richarda Curtis, who also wrote the script.
Variety reports that Gleeson is set to play the character of Tim, a young man who comes from a family of Travellers. Tim learns of his amazing gift, he inherited from his father, which he uses to change situations for the better.
Apart from playing one of the Weasley brother in “Harry Potter” Gleeson (Brendan Gleeson’s son) has also recently starred in “True Grit”, “Never Let Me Go” and “Shadow Dancer”. Next up, he will star in the reboot of “Dredd”.
Deschanel will play the “love interest”, Mary, in “About Time”. She’s also in line to play the lead in Fox 2000’s “He’s Fucking Perfect”. Deschanel recently co-starred in the comedies "Your Highness" and "Our Idiot Brother."
- Gay wedding cakes latest target of anti-gay...
- Racist incidents in Ireland up by 85 percent...
- A Magdalene Laundry US adoptee who holds...
- An open letter in strong defence of capitalism.
- Irish radio presenter suspended after anti-Isra
- Nelson Mandela was against IRA decommissioning.
- Baby dies in horror birth at Belfast hospital...
- Gay teacher fired from Catholic school after...
- Sarah Palin is saving Christmas
- Families as well as Catholic Church and governm