Ireland is the perfect place to take a Spa Resort vacation. Offering five star luxury and legendary hospitality you’ll renew your mind and body in one of the most ancient and venerable countries in the world. What are you waiting for? Here’s a list of 10 Essential Irish Spas and Getaways.
1. Delphi Mountain Resort
Winner of the 2009 Irish Tatler magazine’s Spa Award for 2009 the Delphi Spa, located near Leenane, Co. Galway, is focused on health and wellness providing a place where you can escape and reflect.
Specializing in Seaweed Baths, Holistic Treatments, Organic Facials and Body Wraps their world-class therapists deliver the ultimate in Holistic Spa Treatments. Take time for yourself to relax in a breathtaking location surrounded by mountains, sea and stunning natural beauty of the West of Ireland. http://www.delphimountainresort.com
2. Inchydoney Lodge and Spa
Set overlooking two stunning beaches with endless views of the ocean, Inchydoney Island Lodge and Spa in Clonakilty, West Cork is renowned as Ireland’s most exclusive and tranquil retreat. The Lodge and Spa combines a stunning location, luxurious accommodation, unique seawater therapies and stunning dining to create a most special getaway. http://www.inchydoneyisland.com
The Park Kenmare
3. Located in the breathtaking scenery of the Ring of Kerry, this elegant hotel and Spa overlooks Kenmare Bay. Offering guests a range of facilities including a 25-meter lap pool and an 18-hole golf course.
4. Located on the waterfront of Lough Atalia in Galway City, the Radisson Blu Hotel and Spa offers scenic views, luxury accommodation, fine dining, and world-class spa facilities. Interestingly, the hotel has sidetracked traditional hotel decor in favor of contemporary furnishings with a little more spice and zest to make your stay memorable.
5. Rochestown Park is a four star hotel in Cork. Formerly one of Irelands most important historical houses, it has been meticulously restored over the past 20 years to culminate into an international luxury hotel. Take the plunge at The Thalassotherapy Spa Centre in their 20-meter swimming pool or challenge yourself to the more strenuous workout at their state of the art gymnasium.
Temple County Retreat and Spa
6. Temple Country Retreat and Spa, located just an hour west of Dublin, works to help you replace what everyday life takes out of you. From sleeping to dining, from treatment to therapy, everything revolves around one simple philosophy: eat healthily, drink wisely and sleep well, while the stresses and tensions of your body are attended to.
The K Club Spa
7. The K Club Spa Hotel is a five star spa hotel nestled in 550 acres of rolling Kildare countryside with a private stretch of the River Liffey gently winding through the grounds. A hidden oasis with the highest levels of luxury, comfort and escapism, it’s all just 35 minutes outside the bustling city of Dublin.
Killarney Park Hotel
8. Let your jet lag melt away with a soothing and relaxing bath of Lavender, Chamomile, Melissa, Geranium and Bergamot at this five star hotel and spa resort. The perfect place to unwind and drift away.
The Spa at Hodson Bay
9. The Spa at Hodson Bay is situated on the shores of Lough Ree in the Irish midlands. All you have to do here is let your worries go and allow their highly skilled spa team to pamper you. Complete your journey in our luxurious relaxation room, with the unique and refreshing overlooking the beautiful lake views outside.
Muckross Park Hotel and Cloisters
10. Muckross Park Hotel And Cloisters Spa. At the Cloisters Spa they aim to give you the ultimate Spa experience for a deeper level of relaxation and rejuvenation. Treatments may be chosen from different sections of the menu and may be combined to create your own tailor made package.