* 1-1/4 cups 2% milk
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup canola oil
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pistachio pudding mix
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* Green food coloring, optional
* Cream cheese frosting
* In a large bowl, beat the milk, sugar, oil and eggs until well blended. In a small bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended.
* Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Add food coloring to frosting if desired. Frost cupcakes. Yield: 1 dozen.
Log in with your social accounts:
Or, log in with your IrishCentral account:
Don't have an account yet? Register now !
Join IrishCentral with your social accounts:
Already have an account ? Log in
Or, sign up for an IrishCentral account below:
Make sure we gathered the correct information from you
You already have an account on IrishCentral! Please confirm you're the owner.
Our new policy requires our users to save a first and last name. Please update your account: