Treat yourself to these delectable and easy to make almond butter cookies.
· 1 cup almond butter
· 1/4 cup raw honey
· 1/4 cup coconut oil
· 1 tsp. vanilla extract
· 2 heaped tablespoons coconut flour
· 1 egg
· Handful roughly chopped nuts or dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven 350°F/175°C
2. Mix the almond butter, honey, coconut oil, vanilla and egg until fully combined.
3. Add in coconut flour and stir in nuts and/or chocolate chips.
4. Leave the mixture to sit in fridge for about 15-30 minutes.
5. Then, spoon the mix onto parchment paper, roughly making 10 medium-sized or 6 large cookies.
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes, keeping a close eye on them. They should turn golden brown.
7. Set aside for a few minutes to cool and then enjoy with a glass of milk.
Variation: If you fancy a chunkier cookie moist on the inside, you can add double the coconut flour and cook for only 8-10 minutes ensuring the outside is nice and firm but still soft on the inside, cooling time is about 5 minutes.