With just under a month until the final installment of “Twilight”, Summit entertainment has confirmed an eclectic group of chart-topping musicians will feature on the “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2” soundtrack.
Irish artist James Vincent McMorrow, joins rockstars Green Day, Passion Pit, Ellie Goulding for the sound track. “Twilight” actress Nikki Reed collaborated with her husband Paul McDonald on a track also.
Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt told Yahoo! Movies how they got involved.
"When we were asked to be part of the 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2' soundtrack, we readily agreed because the films are an insane cultural phenomenon, and we have always been impressed with the way the 'Twilight' soundtracks are so carefully curated," he said.
“Spider-man, Turn Off the Dark’s” Reeve Carney is also featured on the album.
The final installment in the "Twilight Saga" opens November 16.
The full tracklist for "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" soundtrack:
1. Where I Come From — Passion Pit
2. Bittersweet — Ellie Goulding
3. The Forgotten — Green Day
4. Fire In The Water — Feist
5. Everything And Nothing — The Boom Circuits
6. The Antidote — St. Vincent
7. Speak Up — POP ETC
8. Heart of Stone — Iko
9. Cover Your Tracks — A Boy and His Kite
10. Ghosts — James Vincent McMorrow
11. All I've Ever Needed — Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. New For You — Reeve Carney
13. A Thousand Years (Part Two) - Christina Perri
14. Plus Que Ma Prope Vie — Carter Burwell » Reeve Carney, "New for You"
Check out the original version of James Vincent McMorrow, "Ghosts
Log in with your social accounts:
Or, log in with your IrishCentral account:
Don't have an account yet? Register now !
Join IrishCentral with your social accounts:
Already have an account ? Log in
Or, sign up for an IrishCentral account below:
Make sure we gathered the correct information from you
You already have an account on IrishCentral! Please confirm you're the owner.
Our new policy requires our users to save a first and last name. Please update your account: