No matter how proud you are to be Irish, there are certain downsides. When does the Irish luck run out:
1. Being Irish means people think you are either
A) a very heavy drinker
or B) a very angry fighter
2. They’ve had to deal with centuries of oppression from England
3. It rains 250/365 days on the West Coast of Ireland
4. People always say "Top o’ the mornin to ya"
5. Some people may even think you or one of your relatives is a leprechaun ...
6. Americans assume if you’re from a particular area/city in Ireland you know every other citizen by name and will be able to pass on a message.
7. No, we can’t all ‘River Dance’
(THAT’S A PRODUCTION, NOT A STYLE OF DANCE, GOSH!)
8. Only three season of Moone Boy are available
9. Irish Giants no longer exist.
10. One Direction
* Originally published in 2013.