Immigration Q&A: Part two: Naturalization questions and answers
88. Missouri River; Mississippi River
89. Pacific Ocean
90. Atlantic Ocean
91. Puerto Rico; U.S. Virgin Islands; American Samoa; Northern Mariana Islands; Guam
92. Maine; New Hampshire; Vermont; New York; Pennsylvania; Ohio; Michigan; Minnesota; North Dakota; Montana; Idaho; Washington; Alaska
93. California; Arizona; New Mexico; Texas
94. Washington, D.C.
95. New York Harbor; Liberty Island
96. Because there were 13 original colonies; because the stripes represent the original colonies
97. Because there is one star for each state; because each star represents a state; because there are 50 states
98. The Star Spangled Banner
99. July 4
100. New Year’s Day; Martin Luther King Jr. Day; Presidents’ Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Columbus Day; Veterans Day; Thanksgiving; Christmas.