Welcome to Irish America magazine's new home on the web. Founded in 1985 by Niall O'Dowd and Patricia Harty, Irish America continues to be the bestselling Irish magazine in the U.S. TO SUBSCRIBE: 1-800-582-6642
For Irish America's media kit, please click here.
Our cover storyAt Rainbow's End
Cahir O'Doherty talks with Jim Norton and the other stars of "Finian’s Rainbow."
Click here to read Patricia Harty's blog on IrishCentral.com.
Other stories from our latest issue:
- The First Word by Patricia Harty
Look to the Rainbow
- Irish America's 12th Wall Street 50 Awards dinner.
A look back at the magazine's hugely successful awards dinner
- The 100th anniversary of the Celtic Cross on Grosse Ile
The Ancient Order of Hibernians held a weekend of commemoration to mark the centenary of the Celtic Cross on Grosse Ile
- Why journalists need shield laws
by Abdon M. Pallasch
- Pulitzer Prize-winning author William Kennedy wins Eugene O'Neill Award
Kara Rota reports on the 1984 Pulitzer Prize winner's latest accolade
- Stars of the South
Irish America's annual celebration of the Irish in the Southern United States
- Irish Eye on Hollywood
Tom Deignan takes a look at the latest Irish happenings in Hollywood.
- William Trevor: A sculptor of words
Ireland's top fiction writer speaks with Frank Shouldice
- A crazy year for Irish America
Tom Deignan reflects on the events and figures of 1969
- 'The Commitments' star on life after the iconic Irish film
Tara Dougherty talks to Andre Strong about life after 'Deco Cuff'
- 'A fervent melody struggling to be heard'
The legacy of Danny Cassidy by Peter Quinn
- Bits & pieces served with Coffey
Mark Axelrod writes about his experience with Brian Coffey.
- The Story of Danny Ellis
How music helped him escape the horrors of an industrial school. By Sharon Ni Chonchuir
- J. Courtney Sullivan graduates from chick lit with 'Commencement'
Kara Rota Interviews J. Courtney Sullivan about her debut novel, "Commencement."
- Review of the latest books of Irish and Irish-American interest
Kara Rota and Tara Dougherty takes a look at some of the new arrivals on the bookstands
Edythe Preet pays tribute to the late ted Kennedy
- On the Scots-Irish trail
Experience the rich history of Northern Ireland. By Turlough McConnell
- Last Word
The age of the Irish: What Ted Kennedy and John Sweeney built on. By Harold Mayerson.
Selections from Irish America:
- October/November 2010
- August/September 2010
- June/July 2010
- April/May 2010
- February/March 2010
- December 2009/January 2010
- October/November 2009
- August/September 2009
- June/July 2009