Welcome to Irish America magazine's new home on the web. Founded in 1985 by Niall O'Dowd and Patricia Harty, Irish America continues to be the bestselling Irish magazine in the U.S. TO SUBSCRIBE: 1-800-582-6642
For Irish America's media kit, please click here.
Celebrating 250 Years of the NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade: Book Now Available!
Click here to download a special pdf.
Our cover storyMoments in Irish Life
A retrospective of the work of the late Bill Doyle, one of Ireland's great photographers.
Click here to read Patricia Harty's blog on IrishCentral.com.
Other stories from our latest issue:
- The First Word by Patricia Harty
- Irish Eye on Hollywood
Tom Deignan with the latest Irish happenings in film and television.
- John Huston Archive at NUI Galway
NUI Galway launches the archive dedicated to the American director with deep Irish connections.
- Launch of Imagine Ireland
A year of arts and culture in the U.S..
- Our Anne
Anne Sweeney's moving Keynote Speech at the Business 100 Celebration.
- A Year on Croagh Patrick
Matt Loughrey, the man behind Croagh Patrick 365.
- Mary Higgins Clark On Leading the St. Patrick’s Parade
"My father came here with five pounds in his pocket."
- Irish Micky Ward: "The Fighter" speaks out
The real-life boxer behind the Oscar-nominated movie.
- Young Irish Writers Part 1: Kevin Barry
Three emerging Irish writers offer insight into their lives, their work, and what it’s like to be a writer in Ireland right now.
- Young Irish Writers Part 2: Claire Kilroy
- Young Irish Writers Part 3: Paul Murray
- Irish Writer Finds Room at the Top
An interview with Emma Donoghue, whose novel Room was shortlisted for the 2010 Man Booker Prize.
- "A Bit on the Side" A Short Story by William Trevor
- A Rugged Beauty With a Pirate Past
Tory Island lies nine miles off Bloody Foreland on the Donegal coast – a rugged, treeless, windswept Atlantic outcropping with striking, near-preternatural beauty and a long, fabulous history.
- A Corner of Ireland in America
The Irish Mansion in Greeneville, Tennessee.
- Review of Books
A selection of new releases of Irish and Irish-American interest.
The Joyce Family.
Selections from Irish America:
- December/January 2011
- October/November 2010
- August/September 2010
- June/July 2010
- April/May 2010
- February/March 2010
- December 2009/January 2010
- October/November 2009
- August/September 2009
- June/July 2009